Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vergebung (Theodor Seuss Geisel form)

A simple reflection before a meeting.
For the future unknown could bring a beating.

The times were grand. But grand used when said as grandiose.
The times were tough. But only when I was told adios.
There would be no more song and dance.
Only interaction via happenstance.

It occurred on a beautiful day full of surprises.
And by the gods it could have lasted till the sunrises.

For in this world we need to clear what is the perception.
We need to live honest and with no deception.
It is not an easy task much like Inception.
But in the end there is always a warm loving reception.

The lights were dim the room was darkness.
If regicide, than death by sadness.
But what in fact it was the contrary.
The proof is me as I write my Bradbury.
In fact it was better than a cheesecake, strawberry.

The talk was hard, the talk was long.
Its true I tell you I was wrong.
Than came humor and remembrance of life's rewards.
And a decision of sorts to sheath our swords.

All in all it was a day of all days.
A new beginning some would says.
It takes me to an ocean to swims with rays.
To reflect alone and change my ways.

I ask you all to live today.
I ask you all to you portray.
I ask you all to never runaway.
I ask you all to be free one day.