Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sleep Monkey

Let me tell you a story about the best nap I have ever had in my life. This nap made me feel like a bum who just hit the jackpot and found a twenty dollar bill. Like a hooker who has a cop as a john. Like a rapper who is white. This nap was equivalent to a buffet of vaginas but like with no old people. I hate that. Go away Home Style Country Buffet. Back to the nap. So this nap lasted what seemed forever, an eternity if you will. This nap was like going back into time and taking an even longer nap from before. Marty McFly has possibly taken a nap like this. Maybe. In reality this amazing nap lasted 9 seconds. And within this eclectic 9 seconds a bull was ridden and a butterfly was born. Super Fantastic right? Now this nap was not taken in any ordinary location. In fact this location could be a health hazard condemned only for OSHA to observe. Or if my cousins are doing their job this place could be heavenly and red wine could be drank from the windows to the wall. Probably not. This nap of the ages lasted a eternal 9 seconds and took place while standing at a URINAL. Yes a mother fucking URINAL. Now free people of the world, I urge you not to be jealous. A 9 second nap while standing at a urinal holding my Mexican penis is something you will NEVER experience. And if you own or rent a vagina YOU really will NEVER experience this epic nap. Let us pray.
On A Side Note:
DO NOT TALK TO ME WHILE I AM TAKING A PISS AT A URINAL. EVER YOU FUCKS.