Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Personal Rant

I have to say something and people are not going to like it. At this point I do not give 2 flying fucks, which ironically 2 flying fucks are worth 400 yen in certain countries. Anyway what is the damn problem with perfume. Don't people know they smell like cheap fucking hookers. Example: I was in a meeting at work, a small room, and this fucking old man smelt like dirty gym shorts, but with a old spice twang. I felt like I was going to barf in my mouth. Twice. Example: I was at a poker game when a mildly attractive woman sat down next to me. I could tell she had not showered, but she had on a perfume that reminded me of a shit I took in 1999 after eating rotten kimchee while in South Korea. The flashback I had took me to a place that I WOULD wish on all of my enemies. Fuck them. Example: I went to a bar with a friend of mine and again not a fucking shower. What is wrong with people where they will not shower. I really question their parents and their morals. They want to get fucking laid with formaldehyde weeping from their genitals. Seriously. Fucking morons. To his credit he did have axe deodorant, however it was not axe, but instead the cheap shit. And if your wondering if I am talking shit behind his back, I have told him to his face he is a FUCKING LOSER. Fuck all of you for judging. The point of this rant is to promote my new fragrance. PUSSY JUICE. Get it at your local grocery stores today. Also take a fucking shower men and women of the free world, and while your at it get a fucking LIFE.