Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gremlins


Who remembers that Christmas cult classic that came out that cold day in 1984. No one? I mean Gremlins is a classic. It should have its own marathon like that in comparison to A Christmas Story. Bravo? Fox? Anybody? It stars the beautiful or at least what was considered beautiful Phoebe Cates. Could you imagine if that was instead played by Kendra? WOW. Than you have that weird looking dude Zach Gallinafikis or whatever. I mean horrible actor, but at least Gizmo was voiced by the the best bald dude with a fu man chu tai chi, none other than "deal or no deal" Howie Mandel. By the way did you know they have a fricking ferbie that looks like Gizmo. Why? I digress for now. All this reminiscing has made me ill. All I want to know is, did this man sell you a Mogwai?