Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A conversation with Robert

"I had a lover's quarrel with the world." Robert Frost
A lover's quarrel? You mean a fight with your lover of the world. Did she stab you in the thorax? With a knife or shank? Your still alive did it not hurt? Do you have insurance?
And why the world. Is she from New Jersey? I mean what the fuck is going on with this lover's quarrel. Did you cheat on your lover of the world? Did she cheat on you with a black midget? Did she use her teeth? Robert dont you know that a quarrel is ammo for a crossbow? Was it even a quarrel Robert? Could it have been a mere commotion? A disagreement maybe? Or was it a battle? A caterwaul even? Even so it seems to me that your lover's quarrel with the world was not as epic as you made it out to be. I feel lied to Robert. I feel like you took my only dollar and bought a one way ticket to fuck you.
Either way I now have a lover's quarrel with the world.