Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hate Crimes

I witnessed a hate crime. And it was towards me. But why? Because I am of Mexican descent. Because I ride a motorcycle? Because I use Hempz? Is it due to the fact I never fully fill up my car with gasoline? Or is it because I fly kites? Did this heinous act occur because of my love for Thundercats? Or was it a hit? Am I a wanted man? Is the fate of the USA in my hands and terrorists want me killed? Am I a secret spy and have lost my memory? Why was a hate crime committed against me? Why? I mean this hate crime was vile. Nasty even. The deviants that constructed this vulgarity against me had to be the worst of the worst. They had to be monsters. One of them had to be named something like "Agent 55" and maybe "Dr. Smoke Monster." It may take me years to recover. What these haters did was out of pure remorse for humanity. Pure remorse for me. Are you ready for the horrific details of this hate crime? THIS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK STOMACHED. These assassins took out my laundry which were drying in a 75 minute cycle and put their laundry in instead. They stole my $1.75. Stole it. And not once but twice. They did this to two of my dryers. These hitmen than had the audacity to put my laundry back in as if nothing ever happened. How much hate do you have to have in your heart to do this criminal act. And again what did I do? Who hired you?
The world is a sad sad place.