Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

Eye Witness

I thought it was dead. I thought it was over. Social media. Charlie Sheen. The Russians. Red Dawn. Shaq vs Kobe. And dont forget Ja Rule. But I saw it. I saw two lovers in love.



The way they looked into each others glass eyes. The way they glistened with each suttle movement. It was like all of their dreams had come true. They accepted each other unconditionally and with no judgement. They felt only love for each other. They knew of only one way to communicate. And no matter what each their age, they just loved. This day I witnessed lovers in love. And I am a better man for seeing it.




I dont know much about these lovers. One was born in 1999 and the other in 1996. One was from Northern California and the other from France. What I do know is that they were beautiful together. Thank you lovers. Thank you for giving the world hope. That love does exist. That we all are capable of love. That with love all things are possible. And that with love the world is a better place. I witnessed lovers in love. And life will never be the same.