Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jungle Fever

TRUE STORY:
I was recently watching professional football or the National Football League for you ridiculous maniacs. It was while watching the NFL that I saw an action or a physical emotion if you will that really touched my dark lost soul. I mean the place where a heart goes within my structure at this moment was consumed probably with stuffed toilet paper but consumed nonetheless. I saw a football coach from the opposite team hug and place his arms around a mammoth of a football player and in essence caressed this beastling's torso with so much love that at that moment a tear ALMOST dropped from my eye. I mean this man hugged another man like he was his son. Now its possible it was his son however one man was white and the other man was black. If black people are reading this what I meant to say was BLACK. The public display of affection was so dramatic and personal that television decided to show the world how these figures of dogtown are just human beings. Not all of them drink and drive, get arrested for possession of Lyndsey Lohan (cocaine), get accused of rape, smoke weed, drink syrup (not Aunt Jemima), have sex with a minor, have infidelity issues, kill themselves, and make a public fool of themselves (im talking to you Lebron). It was this moment that made me feel like this athlete was more than a celebrity, but instead a Teddy Ruxpin who just wants to be heard and seen and understood. It was this moment that I realized how much I hate......................... interracial relationships.