Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Stand up Monologue

First timer here. I thought this would be like my first time having sex. Let me draw this thing out for you. Lets muppet baby this shit. Prom nite. Limo. Zoot suit. Hotel room. Right. Ok. Motel 6. My bad. Feeling good. Tipsy. Little Ginuwine. You know it, "if your horny, lets do it, ride it, my pony." You feel that shit. Than its wet and I put it in and its slimy and then BAM BAM BLOODY FREAKIN MASSACRE. It was like Carrie, but like Harrie. And the poor little girl flipped the fuck out and went THRILLER on my ass.
Ok. I gotta tell this story. I never smoke weed. Never ever smoke weed. Ever. So Im smoking weed at this party right. And Im introduced to a drinking game called Asshole. Anybody play that shit? What asshole created asshole? Fuck him. Fuck that guy. Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, and drink and drink some fucking more. Fuck him man.

Thats my time. IM OUT LIKE I GOT GOUT.